Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2018

With Sympathy: Gold/White

I was inspired to create this card by the challenge at the
Fabulous Cricut Challenge Blog
 
We are to create a Sympathy card this week using our Provo Craft Cricut machine and the Cuttlebug machine.
* I started with this pretty soft lilac pattern paper by Craft Smith "Sunday Morning" stash. I then cut a smaller rectangular piece of white cardstock and attached it to a piece of very fine gold glitter cardstock from the Craft Smith "Holiday Glitzy Solids" stash.
* Frame - I cut from the Provo Craft Cricut cartridge called "Lacy Labels".
* Embossing - I used my CuttleBug to emboss the white panel with a Darice "Butterflies" folder.
* Sentiment - I purchased from Anna's Lovely Labels #MB1C828. Sentiment was written on Explore with a Cricut pen in "Lavender" ink.
* Ribbon -  Is a sheer, gold thread remnant from my Ribbon Scrap box. I cut thin gold thread from the ribbon to tie and add a knot to the ribbon. 
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. The embossing is very eye catching and the colors are soft and comforting. Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! The purple and gold are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing at FCCB this week!
    Cynthia, Dt

    ReplyDelete