Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

Ski Boy

 This card was inspired by the challenge this week at
The Male Room Challenge
* I matted the base card with a very pretty cardstock with a cloud-like background with gold foil scattered throughout from the Craft Smith "Sunday Morning" stack. Sorry about the glare from the flash on the left side. Always hard to photograph shiny or foil papers. I noticed the same thing happened with the satin ribbon reflection.
* Image - I down-loaded from the Internet and colored it with watercolor pencils (please excuse my coloring skills...coloring is not my forte! LOL!!). I used a Cottage Cutz "Stitch" die to cut around the image border, I then used a Septum Noir clear glitter pen on the goggles & ski pole rings.
* Clouds - Are cut out with dies by Cottage Cutz. I again used the Septum Noir pen on them.
* Sentiment - I typed and printed out the sentiment on the computer. I then cut it out using a Spellbinder from the "Ribbon Tag Trio #2, and ran a blue satin ribbon through the tag.  
* Embossing - Though not very visible on here, I embossed the tag with a Darice "Cloud" folder.  
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
Inspired by: 

2 comments:

  1. This is one happy skier! Your sentiment and the clouds are perfect. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Blog Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this happy ski bot with us at TMR, he's fab.

    ReplyDelete