Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Baby Girl Pink

I wanted to enter this week's challenge at http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ . The sketch for this card was morphing in my head as I went, with really no idea how it would end up by the time I was finished with it.  The challenge is to use dies in creating our card, I am pretty satisfied with the outcome.
* Papers - All from my scrap box.
* Corners - I used a Fiskars corner punch, on the pattern paper, which I embossed with a Cuttlebug "Cane Back Chair" folder.
* Squares - I used a Provo Craft 2x2" metal die for the green squares and the center pink "Baby Girl" square. The "Love" and "Baby Buggy" are  Cuttlebug mini embossing squares I cut out with the same metal die as above.
* "Baby Girl" sentiment - Is computer-generated using my system "Curlz" font.
* Embellishments - I added a metal charm of baby footprints, and silver brads to the buggy wheels and handle.
* Pink Bow - I made out of sheer organza ribbon.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Challenge: Use Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment