Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Just for You

Ok Ladies...should I throw my camera or my printer out the window?? All my base card colors on my cards always photograph either very dark or light at the top and bottom, as you can see on this PURPLE base card color. It is not an ombre shade from top to bottom...WHY!?? Uuuuuuuuuugh!!
Anyhow, here goes:
**Blue Floral Pattern Cardstock - DCWV "Pocket Blossom" stack.
**Gray cardstock - I embossed with CuttleBug "Chicken Wire" folder.
**Flower - Is from my assorted flower box collection, I'm pretty sure they are Recollections from Michael's. I added a jewel-tone brad to the center. It looks like it is made from some kind of mirror material, it is clear like a diamond gem.
**Tag - Is a Cricut cartridge cut. I wrote, printed and cut it all out on my Explore. I cut the tag from the same Floral pattern cardstock, and added a silver Brad.
** Gray Strip - I embossed with a Darice "Large Petal" folder.
** Ribbon - From Michael's, I double-wound it around the gray panel.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful way to show off that flower! I can relate to your photographs. They look perfect in real life then not so much when I take a photo! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Play Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josie your card beautiful. I have the same problem sometimes with picture taking. It all has to do with your light source and angles you are taking the picture from. Also the background, I have found that I get a better or truer color if I use a black back ground

    ReplyDelete