Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hello!

Oh boy, busy week! Had my two teen-aged grandchildren over for three days straight...you know what that means...No computer for dear old Nana! So, I'm running a  bit late on my crafting. Happy that over at http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/ they have a very nice and simple sketch for this week. It was quick and fun to create and am very pleased with the way it turned out. Hope you like, too!
Pattern Cardstock - DCWV "Taj Mahal"premium stack.
Strip - I matted some sheer white satin lined ribbon on a strip of Bazzil textured cardstock.
Sentiment - Is an old rubber stamp from Michael's... "back-in-the-day, Dollar Bin. I used Black Stazon Stamp Ink.
Flowers - I used plain white cardstock to punch them out with a Recollections mini punch. Added tiny orange gems to the centers.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that bright patterned backgrnd! The white elements look wonderful with tI! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your choice of papers and those little flowers are sweet. Thanks for joining us FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete