Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Goofy Dad

I have to have the craziest hubby in the world...and he is just as "goofy"! My daughter brings him a Goofy souvenir every time she goes to Disneyland, just to prove a point. LOL!!!
So, both my hubby and Goofy inspired this card I created.

* Water Drop Pattern - Single sheet rack from Michael's Craft Store
* Sentiment & Goofy image are computer-generated
* Clouds - Die cut from Cottage Kutz. Popped them with 3-D squares
* Waves - Are cut from blue pearl-like cardstock, which gives it a sheen. I used an "ek" border punch
* Fish - Images I down-loaded from the Internet and then fussy cut them.
* "Seaweed" - Martha Stewart punch.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Well done. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is too cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to join digital and hand cut/created elements. I love the story of your card! Thanks for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously cute, Josie! I adore Goofy and he makes a perfect masculine card. I love seeing what you've entered into our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and love being inspired by it. :-D Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete