Followers

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Summertime = Ice Cream!

Who does not enjoy cool, refreshing ice cream?!! It is my very favorite dessert...anytime! I wanted to stick with "sherbet" summertime  cool colors. We start with Raspberry, continue on to mint, and finish off with banana...Yum! Yum!
Base Card - Recollections assorted colors card pack.
Pattern Paper - By MME 6X6" "Market" cardstock pack.
Corners - I used a hand squeeze corner punch, sorry no name on it...must be pretty old!
Ice Cream Scoops/Cone - Is a pattern I downloaded from the internet, and fussy cut.
Embossing - I used four different embossing folders on the ice cream cone:
                     Cone - Lifestyle Crafts  "Tide #1"
                      Raspberry - Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"
                      Mint - Cuttlebug "Devine Swirls"
                      Banana - Darice "Hearts"
Sentiment - I typed using the "Chubby Muffins" font on my computer.
I'm not very big on coloring, so I just used regular American Crafts markers on the ice cream scoops.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Entered:
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - "Sweet Treats" Theme

3 comments:

  1. Yep, you nailed my favorite sweet treat--ice cream it is! These are delicious colors, and a perfect way to use this sketch! Thanks for playing with my Sweet Treat challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yummy!! What pretty colors and I just love this fun card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun, bright colors on this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete