Followers

Monday, May 22, 2017

I Love You, Dad!

At  http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ this week our challenge is to create a masculine card. I combined it with a very nice sketch from http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/
I started with an anchor theme and this is what I created:
Pattern Paper - Single sheet from Michael's.
Strips - Under the panel are ribbon from my stash
Sentiment -  I typed on my computer and the anchor is a download. All matted on cardstock from my Scrap Box.
Small Anchors - Are metal embellishments I secured with small Brads.
I attached a small piece of chain to the anchor with a large Brad.

Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Love this, Josie! Love that anchor patterned paper. Thanks for joining this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! Love this! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of sources you've used to get all those images for the card! I love the way you've combined both challenges, Josie. Great colours. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great anchor theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, this card is super cute. I love the anchor and that fun chain! Great ideas here! Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete