Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

Cheer Up, Buttercup!

Made this Get Well card using the great sketch at http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/ this week. It was a fun and quick card to make. Wanted to make it bright and cheery to brighten someone's day:
Papers - All from single sheets scraps
Banner - Cut on my Explore and embossed with a "Tide" folder by Lifestyle Crafts
Circle - Cut with a Spellbinder and matted on chipboard for depth
Sentiment - Close to My Heart stamp from the "4 My Friend" collection
Butterfly - Martha Stewart punch. I layered the butterfly three times for 3-D effect. I used silver Pearl Mist for some shine.
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! What a fun and happy card, great colors and use of that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "cheery" cute little notecard! I just automatically said "buttercup" in my head when I read it. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sunny, happy card! This is sure to cheer anyone who needs a lift. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, I just love the yellow, it's the perfect "cheer up" color!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete