Followers

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Pretty Purple Flowers
I love this floral paper that I have had forever, I think I bought it at Michael's a very long time ago, it is so girly and dainty. The torquoise and purple combo is so unusual, I decided to go with solid purple shades so as not to distract from it.
* Congrats -  Close to My Heart acrylic stamp using Staz-On black ink
* Corners - Fiskar corner punch
* Embossing - "Flowers & Leaves" Darice folder. I also used a Darice "Easy Frame" circle embossing folder to keep the center of the sentiment from embossing.
I added a sheer, satin-edged ribbon for the strip, and for the tab to the right. I added pearls to the corners.
                                                  
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
 
Challenges Entered:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the purple & turquoise colors together along with the embossing. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete