Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Male Room

Oh, Those Guy Cards!
This is the type of card that can be oh so hard to put together because after all, how much bling can you put on a guy card, right?! Over at themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ we are being challenged to create a male card with a  "WOOD" theme.

I came up with this card using a Kraft paper card base, and mostly shades of brown, some Jute trim, and red Jute for some "pop". The wood slat pattern paper is from DCWV "Industrial Chic" stack, The banner is from a pack of twelve, by "CraftSmith" and I embossed it with a  "Woodgrain" Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is written on the Explore on plain beige cardstock and also cut out on the Explore, I also cut out a square of light beige shimmery cardstock to mat it on. Jute trim is from a pack from Walmart.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!
 

3 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful :-)) I like the wood background.
    I am so glad you played along with us at Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you nailed it, that's one fab male card and perfect for our wood challenge, thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've rocked the challenge! I love all the pieces and bits - looks like a wooden floor! Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Wood stash challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete