Followers

Monday, March 20, 2017

Baby Oh Baby!
I made this card using scraps from my stash. It is a very simple CAS card to welcome the little one. Came together pretty quick in about one hour and not my usual 3-4 hours it usually takes me to put a card together The image is a stick-on I found in  box of assorted tags and stick-ons for use on most all kinds of cards. I used 3-D Zots to give the oval some depth. The acrylic stamp is by Studio G.


Thanks for following TurtleBug's Trail!
Challenges Posted:
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ - CAS: "Welcome to the World" Baby Card
 


6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the simplicity. I love when a card some together quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna! The tag is from that box full you gave me a few years back...remember it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card!! The yellow is so cheerful, and I love the CAS design :) Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingham and the CAS design of your card, Josie! So happy you joined us at The Paper Player this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet CAS card! The yellow fits perfectly the baby theme. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet Josie - your framed image suits your perfectly CAS card and I love the yellow gingham. Thanks for joining my CAS baby card challenge over at The paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete