Followers

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Great sketch by Sally Dube  at http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/ .  I don't make most of my own flowers, but I like buying pre-made ones to use on my cards. I also had a chance to use one of my favorite stacks, it has a very pretty assortment of cardstock in it, some with flowers in the pattern. I like to use it when making cards for Ladies.

Papers - DCWV "French Country" stack. The floral and the green patterns have a nice shiny surface to them.
Frame - Spellbinder die, I used chipboard to mat it.
Sentiment - CTMH stamp from the " You Are My Happy: Sentiments and Icons" collection
Flowers  - Embellishments I have had for a while, sorry, don't have company name, they have a glittery look to them. The bottom pink square I embossed with a CuttleBug "Butterflies" folder and added a green gem to the two butterfly heads. Embossing is a little hard to see on photo. :(

The Sketch:


 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

2 comments:

  1. I always love sentiment cards....I never make enough. Your card is great, love those flowers. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ably card, I always like pink and green together and those flowers are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete