Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Paper PLayers

This card I made using the sketch at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ designed by LeAnne  and  thought it was perfect to make a Shaker card. I used a 3" plastic dome for the shaker, the digi of thekitty, (sorry  don't have the name/designer of it).  I used a clear glitter Gellyroll pen to highlight the balloon and ears. I added gems, glitter, sequins and a gem flower. The birthday paper is a scrap, on the pink panel I used a corner punch and matted them with pink glitter cardstock for sparkle. The panel is embossed with a "Tide" folder. The banners are cut using a red semi-sheer ribbon with glittery hearts on it.
 
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card! That little kitty is adorable!! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little image, I love how you created your shaker too! Thanks for playing with the Players and making my sketch look great!

    ReplyDelete