Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cardz4Guyz

Gears
Oh, Shaker cards give me the willys!! I have such a hard time with them, but I still gave it a shot this week at http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ . It took me THREE hours to finish this card, but all in all I am quite happy with it.

Gear Paper - Single sheet rack at Michael's
Sentiment - Stamped with Stazon ink using an old rubber stamp
Embossing - Cuttlebug "Gears" folder
Black Frame - Cricut cartridge image cut on Explore
I added two metal" gears" by Bead Landing from Michael's, couple of BB-like balls, silver and black metallic stars. To the scalloped circle I adhered some snaps (kind used on clothing), I don't have very many shaker items for a male shaker card. Sorry the card is crooked, trying to take photo at night and had to use a flash. Too much refection from the acetate.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

4 comments:

  1. Well done for persevering with your shaker card, I'm sure you will be quicker next time.
    Thanks for taking the time to join in over at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your vote of confidence, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me ages too, but many thanks for keeping up. The finished card is worth the time and effort. Love the mix of gears and stars. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late with commenting on your card, well worth the effort you made

    Thanks for joining in at Cardz4guyz
    Joan

    ReplyDelete