Followers

Monday, May 2, 2016

The Paper Players

This card I made for this week at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/  . Nance has very cleverly provided us with the challenge of using a "BIKE" on our cards since May is National Bike Month.
I cut out the two large circles on my Explore and embossed half of the top circle with a Provo Craft "Clouds" embossing folder and inked them with a light blue ink pad, used a Stampin' Up mini grass stamp from the "Dreams & Dragons" set to stamp the bottom half. The bike is a cut from a Cricut cartridge and is layered in three sets, black, blue and red. Added silver brads to the tires and used an American Crafts black glitter marker on the seat, handle bars and pedal, which gives it a cool look (not very noticeable here). The sentiment I wrote and printed on my Explore.


 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment