Followers

Monday, May 30, 2016

Merry Monday

Hi Ladies,

As winner for Merry Monday's Challenge #205 {Snow Globes}, this week I have the pleasure of being invited as a Guest Designer for Challenge #207. Check out the theme challenge provided by Nina and join in the fun at http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/  .

 
This is my Guest Designer card:
 
 
 
I used the nice sketch from http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/ to make my card.
 
 
 
 Cardstock : In "Cranberry", matting in "Forest Green". Both from the single sheet rack at Michael's.
Holly Pattern Paper - From the Recollections "Christmas/Noel" stack. Embossed with a CB "Holly" folder.
Bunny Image - Computer download which I added fake snow to the bottom and used a glitter pen on the Santa hat and a pom-pom to the pointy tip. The bow I made using satin ribbon

.
A big THANK YOU to the Merry Monday Team for inviting me as a Guest Designer this week.

3 comments:

  1. I love this sweet image, Josie! And what a gorgeous bow that wraps this up like a present! Thanks for joining our team at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect image to use for the challenge this week. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete