Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge

 This week at http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/  we are to use a "Snow" theme on our cards. I decided to make a Shaker card using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. I cut all the Snowflakes on Explore and misted them with Pearl Ex for some shine, added gems to some of the snowflake centers. The sentiment is computer-generated and I triple matted it with chipboard and used 3-D squares to pop it, and blue snow flake pattern paper I downloaded. The 3" shaker containers I bought online and filled it with some "Icelets" by Fairfied,  some sequins, pearl beads, silver glitter, small metallic silver stars and 2 larger blue confetti pieces. 
 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment