Followers

Friday, January 22, 2016

CASology

Hello!
Welcome to my Blog, I am sharing my entry card at this week's http://casology.blogspot.com/ challenge. We are to think "Clear" as our inspiration for our theme.
I made a square shaker card with an acetate "window" and added a present cut from a Cricut cartridge. The "celebrate" is a Stampin' Up! acrylic stamp from the "Endless Birthday Wishes" set. I used a glittery pattern paper from the DCWV  "Romantic" stack and added assorted color glitter to the inside. The stick-on butterfly and small flowers are StickerDoodles from Colorbok.

 
Thank you for following TurtleBug's Trail
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a terrific take on the clear challenge - thanks for joining us at the CASology blog this week, Josie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comments. Very happy you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Very elegant, Josie! I love how you have made the bottom corner your focal point, and in that gold, it really looks amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hazel! Love getting comments from the Designers, especially getting nice reviews on my cards. See you at CASology!

      Delete